I am LOVING the fall season and celebrating with the cooler air, sweet fall scents, and vibrant fall colors. Fall is by far my favorite season of the year. To celebrate my favorite season of the year, I’ve come up with 20 fun fall ideas to get you in the spirit of the fall season.
I mean, really, what’s not to love about autumn? I love everything from the sweet aromas of apple pie and pumpkin spice to the crisper air and warmer fall colors. But mostly I love autumn above all the other seasons because it is the season of thanksgiving and gratitude. It’s a time to focus on what’s most important in our lives.
To inspire you to embrace this season of thanksgiving, I’ve compiled this list of 20 Fun Fall Ideas to get you and your family into the spirit of the fall season.
Enjoy the Aroma of Autumn
- Light a Pumpkin Spice Candle
- Make some Pumpkin Bread
- Drink a caramel apple cider or a pumpkin spice latte
- Bake a pie – Apple or Pumpkin, oh my…
- Get creative with your pumpkin recipes – pumpkin soup anyone?
Plan Some Fall Fun Trips With The Kids
- Go to a pumpkin patch (then decorate the pumpkins, of course!)
- Participate in a fall harvest festival (and pick up some Indian Corn for popping!)
- Visit a haunted house
- Make your way through a corn maze
- Go on a nature walk and enjoy the colors of fall together as a family (collect some colorful fall leaves!)
Fall Craft Activities To Do with the Kids
- Have the kids create a Thankful Turkey (with just 3 items: construction paper, markers, and their hands!)
- Decorate pumpkins early and often
- Use the fall leaves you collected for a craft project
- Make a paper plate pumpkin craft
- Fill up 4 mason jars with leaves, acorns, and other items found on your nature walk, wrap a piece of burlap around each jar, and write a letter on each of the 4 jars so together they spell FALL
Decorate. Decorate. Decorate.
- Make a DIY fall decoration (if you’re a DIY girl)
- Buy a seasonal decoration (if you’re not into DIY girl!)
- Spread colorful leaves everywhere
- Put up a decorative fall wreath
- Make a burlap wreath (I’m not much of a DIYer, but even I was able to make a burlap wreath!)
I hope I’ve inspired you to abundantly embrace the fall season with your family with joy, gratitude, thanksgiving, and lots of pumpkin spice!
You can download a list of these 20 fall ideas by clicking on the link below:
With Love and Joy,
Subscribe Below for your FREE Daily Inspiration Planner!
Your information will *never* be shared or sold to a 3rd party. You can unsubscribe at any time.