Would you like to make meal planning a priority in your home? There are many benefits of meal planning. But when you really get down to it, there are 4 main reasons why meal planning is a terrific idea. Can you guess those four reasons?
This post may contain affiliate links. All that means is that if you click and make a purchase, I receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. The links below are for a free challenge. Click here to read my disclosure policy.
Are You Tired Of Meal Time Struggles?
Before I tell you the four reasons why meal planning is something you should consider.
Tell me, are you tired of:
- scrambling to figure out what to make for dinner each night?
- feeding your family unhealthy convenience foods because you’re short on time?
- eating foods that you know are unhealthy and are only leading to an unhealthy lifestyle?
- feeling discouraged that you aren’t feeding family your family healthier meals?
- spending too much money on restaurants or take-out when that money could be money in the bank?
If your answer is yes to any of these questions, then meal planning is something you should make a priority this year.
And, by the way, I totally get it. The reason why meal planning is so important to me is because I’ve struggled with every single one of those things in the past, too.
It wasn’t until I made eating healthy a personal growth goal that my family’s eating habits started to improve.
And, the truth is that my husband and I aren’t perfect at meal planning. We still have the occasional week where life happens and we aren’t able to get to the grocery store or plan our meals for the week.
But meal planning has become a habit in our household. When we skip meal planning, we can’t wait to get back to it.
Make This The Year You Take Control Of What Your Family Is Eating Once And For All
You may have already guessed 1 or 2 of the four reasons why meal planning is a terrific idea at this point. But let me list them all out for you so we’re on the same page.
The four teasons why you should meal plan are that you’ll:
- Save money – I think this is the most obvious reason. When you meal plan in advance, you can take the time to use the food you have on hand, shop only for what you need, and spend less on eating out or on take-out.
- Save time – this is the one that moms often tell me that they don’t believe about meal planning. But when you meal plan, you’re able to save all of the time and mental energy you typically use during the week to put together last minute meals. After a few weeks of meal planning, you’ll see that meal planning isn’t going to take you long at all.
- Eat Healthier – you and your family will eat a whole lot healthier. You’ll skip those last minute drive-through runs and you know exactly what goes into each meal.
- Keep Your Sanity -seriously! When you meal plan, you’ll reduce your mid-week stress level and that means you’ll be happier and healthier.
Amazing (But Limited Time) Healthy Meal Planning Resource
If you are new to meal planning or your meal planning skills need a reboot, there is a new meal planning resource I recently learned about that is AMAZING (and super affordable)!
My friends at the Ultimate Bundles have put together something called the Ultimate Healthy Meal Planning Bundle.
If healthy eating is one of your 2018 goals, this bundle may be exactly what you need to make healthy eating a reality in your home.
The only catch is that it’s only offered for about a week. If you are reading this post before January 5, 2018, and meal planning is one your family goals, you owe it to your family to check out this amazing deal.
The Ultimate Healthy Meal Planning Bundle (Through 1/5/18)
The Ultimate Health Meal Planning Bundle has two options:
- If you want recipes & meal plans created specifically for the way you eat (Paleo, Keto, vegan, gluten-free, budget-friendly, just to name a few), you can pick the mini-bundle that suits you best.
- If you’d prefer to have the whole collection of made-for-you meal plans, organized shopping lists, no-brainer tips, PLUS over 3,800 recipes for today’s most popular ways of cooking and eating, pay a little more and you’ll get every single thing in this bundle.
I’m telling you, this makes meal planning so much easier!
Some of my favorite talented food bloggers contributed and I am super impressed by the quality and value of what’s inside this bundle. And, best of all, it costs less than the price of a single meal out!
This is how it works:
- Visit the website take a quick look at all the yummy food you’ll be making with this package, then click the “Get my bundle now!”button to go through their simple and secure 3-step checkout process.
- You’ll receive an email with a login to their online access portal, where you’ll begin downloading all your eCookbooks and printable meal plans.
- Use their Getting Started Guide to choose your first meals or find the ready-made plan that’s perfect for you!
It’s even backed by a 30 day full money-back happiness guarantee, so you can make sure it’s right for you.
Learn more or get your bundle here –>>> Ultimate Healthy Meal Planning Bundle
Happy meal planning!
With Gratitude and Joy,